Monday, October 20, 2008

The Love of the Rings

As I start reading The Lord of the Rings for the ninth time, I realise my love for the works of Tolkien grows every time I read it. I can hardly wait to get back into Middle-Earth, where I can be with all my favourite characters again. Every time I read it, I wonder if somehow the ending will change, and if Gollum will kill Frodo and keep the Ring, and become the Master like he dreams of. But no. Each time it stays the same, and the Ring gets destroyed.
Because I love this series so much, I have decided to share some of my delight with the few Tolkien fans who might read my blog, and to change it into an I-love-Lord-of-the-Rings-and-Tolkien blog.
I will be posting some thoughts (not very profound ones), and comments on Lord of the Rings.

So welcome to Middle-Earth...